Consumer-Directed Health Plans: Pharmacy Benefits & Best Practices
Webinar | July 23, 2014 | 1 pm – 2 pm ET
- How are large employers determining what pharmacy benefits to cover?
- Are employer benefit decisions impacting low-income or high-need populations?
- Are employers following best practices when implementing consumer-directed health plans?
These questions were tackled during a webinar on July 23, when we shared the results of our survey on consumer-directed health plans (CDHPs) and pharmacy benefit design and best practices. The Benfield Group, on behalf of the National Pharmaceutical Council, surveyed 96 large and jumbo employers about their current benefit practices and developed a comprehensive report based on survey feedback and individual interviews.
- Chuck Reynolds, President, Employer Practice, The Benfield Group
- Laura Rudder, Consultant, The Benfield Group
- Kimberly Westrich, Director, Health Services Research, National Pharmaceutical Council
Register online today to participate in the webinar. The survey report will be made available after the webinar.