Collaborative members hosted a webinar explaining how to use the tools they developed to create greater uniformity and transparency when evaluating evidence for coverage and health care decision-making. Leading researchers taught attendees about how these tools can help to ensure research studies are credible and relevant for decision-makers.
- Compilations of good outcomes research practices for individual studies (e.g., prospective and retrospective observational studies, modeling approaches, indirect treatment comparisons);
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy’s perspective on how the CER Collaborative’s resources can benefit formulary decision-makers;
- New Comparative Effectiveness Research Continuing Education Certificate Program; and
- NPC’s perspective on how the tools can assist the pharmaceutical industry.
- Brian Sweet, Executive Director, U.S. Payer & Real World Evidence, AstraZeneca (moderator)
- Marc Berger, Vice President, Real World Data And Analytics, Pfizer
- Dan Allen, clinical pharmacist consultant, OmedaRx
- Bernadette Eichelberger, Director, Pharmacy Affairs, AMCP
- Jennifer Graff, director, comparative effectiveness research, NPC