Nov. 7-8, 2018
At the eyeforpharma Value Summit 2018, held on Nov. 7-8 in Philadelphia, attendees will expand their use of real-world evidence, collaborate with stakeholders, master technological disruption and work to secure value-based agreements. Don’t miss the panel discussion on “The Roadmap to Scale VBC,” moderated by NPC President and Chief Executive Officer Dan Leonard, on Nov. 7.
Panel: The Roadmap to Scale Value-based Contracting (VBC)
Join NPC President and Chief Executive Officer Dan Leonard as he moderates a panel that will explore:
- What lessons can we learn from failure of previous attempts at VBC?
- Case Study: How Aetna and Merck created their VBC for Januvia
- Create incentives to align partners and scale the adoption of VBC
- Dan Leonard, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Pharmaceutical Council (Moderator)
- Harry Vargo, Director of Value Based Contracting and Manufacturer Trade Relations, Aetna
- David Hartenbaum, Executive Director, Account Management. Merck