The National Pharmaceutical Council (NPC) is a health policy research organization dedicated to the advancement of good evidence and science, and to fostering an environment in the United States that supports medical innovation.
- Alternative Payment Models
- (-) Biopharmaceutical Innovation
- Elements of Value
- Evidence for Decision Making
- (-) Good Practices for Evidence
- Health Care Quality Measures
- Health Spending
- Patient Centered Formulary & Benefit Design
- Policy & Regulatory Barriers
- Real-World Data
- (-) Real-World Evidence
- (-) Utilization Management & Step Therapy
- Value-Based Insurance Design
- Value Assessment
- Value Assessment Frameworks
- Value Assessment Methods
Showing 10 Results
NPC Comments on CMS Information Collection Request for Negotiation Data Elements
NPC's comments offer input on the agency's latest efforts to implement the drug price-setting provisions of the Inflation Reduction Act through the design of a data collection process.
NPC Comments on CMS Medicare Drug Price Negotiation Program
NPC's comments highlight concerns about the agency's guidance regarding the implementation of Medicare Drug Price Negotiation and the potential for unintended consequences, including less…
NPC Comments on PCORI's Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data
NPC offered public feedback to PCORI on its new mandate to consider the full range of patient-centered outcomes in its research.