The National Pharmaceutical Council (NPC) is a health policy research organization dedicated to the advancement of good evidence and science, and to fostering an environment in the United States that supports medical innovation.
- (-) Accountable Care Organizations
- Biopharmaceutical Innovation
- Decision Frameworks
- Evidence for Decision Making
- (-) Health Spending
- Individual Treatment Effects & Personalized Access
- Low-Value Care
- Pandemic Response
- Patient Centered Formulary & Benefit Design
- Understanding Health Spending
- Value Assessment
- Value Assessment Frameworks
Showing 2 Results
The Budget Cap Dilemma: Can You Reduce Spending and Preserve Patient Health?
National Pharmaceutical Council (NPC) hosted a virtual panel discussion on state decisions to implement budget caps and the strategies, challenges, and the relevance of these decisions on patient…