Webinar | Tuesday, July 27, 2021 | 1:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
On July 27, the USC-Brookings Schaeffer Initiative for Health Policy will host a webinar to discuss how the increasing reliance on rebates burdens many Medicare patients and the best policy solutions. Erin Trish will open the event by presenting research findings on the increasing magnitude of rebates in Part D and the implications for beneficiaries and federal spending. Then Paul B. Ginsburg will moderate a panel discussion that will examine alternative solutions to this issue.
Viewers can submit questions for panelists by emailing email@example.com or via Twitter with #DrugRebates.
- Erin Trish, Nonresident Fellow Economic Studies, USC-Brookings Schaeffer Initiative for Health Policy
- Paul B. Ginsburg, Nonresident Senior Fellow, Economic Studies, USC-Brookings Schaeffer Initiative for Health Policy
- Anna Anderson-Cook, Senior Fellow, Arnold Ventures
- John O’Brien, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Matt Perlberg, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain at Express Scripts