Sept. 26, 2019
Stewart Hotel, 371 Seventh Avenue | New York City, New York
The pharmaceutical pricing and market access landscape is being transformed by a host of factors. Value-based pricing is making the transition from concept to reality but more clarity is needed on what it means and how it works for different stakeholders. Revolutionary therapies with innovative pricing models are entering the market but at the same time, decision-makers at pharma companies are being asked to defend pricing strategies for established products. Meanwhile, much of the U.S. government's blueprint to lower drug prices is still in the works and yet to be enacted.
The FT Pharma Pricing and Value Summit 2019, being held on September 26, will bring pharma companies, payers, PBMs, providers and patients together to address these key issues in a truly balanced way.
Key topics being discussed in the summit’s agenda:
- Pricing pressures for 2020 and beyond
- Strategies for bringing advanced therapies to market
- An update on progress of the government’s Blueprint to lower drug prices
- The use of real-world evidence (RWE) in pricing models
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Robert W. Dubois, MD, PhD, Chief Science Officer, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Sarah Emond, Executive Vice President and COO, Institute for Clinical and Economic Review
- Tony Barrueta, Senior Vice President of Government Relations, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals
- Douglas S. Ingram, President and CEO, Sarepta Therapeutics
View the full agenda and speaker line-up here: live.ft.com/pharmapricing
** National Pharmaceutical Council members receive a 10% discount on tickets to attend this summit. Use promo code FT10NP to take advantage of this offer when booking online.