Oct. 18, 2019 | 12 pm - 1 pm ET
Webinar hosted by eyeforpharma
Along with the wave of breakthrough innovation in CAR-T, cell, gene and curative therapies, there is also an acute need for pricing innovation to pay for it. How will payers and government balance cost constraints against customer pressure to create access for potentially life-changing innovation? Even if we agree on new value models, can stakeholder fragmentation be overcome to ensure implementation?
Find out from a panel of U.S. market access leaders about how they’re leading the way for a value model that supports breakthrough innovation.
When you attend this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How affordability is holding back access to innovation in the USA
- Insights into how they value and reimburse high-cost curative therapies that can transform patient lives
- Ways that payers and pharma can work together to address affordability and create patient access
- Mike Ciarametaro, Vice President of Research, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Robert Popovian, Vice President, US Government Relations, Pfizer
- Elizabeth Kinter, Head of U.S. Market Access Strategy and Operations, Biogen
- Ulrich Neumann, Head, U.S. Access, Certara