NPC Vice President of Health Services Research Kimberly Westrich, MA, will be a panelist for the free online webinar “Oncology Clinical Pathways: Making Treatment Decisions in the Era of Patient-Centered, Personalized Cancer Care” on Monday, June 12, from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. Eastern Time. The event, hosted by Turning the Tide against Cancer, will offer insight from experts in advance of the Turning the Tide Against Cancer Through Sustained Medical Innovation National Conference 2017.
Join leaders in the patient advocacy, research and clinical care communities to discuss how oncology pathways can help oncologists and patients make sense of quickly evolving research data to ensure that patients have access to the therapies that meet their treatment goals while optimizing their clinical outcomes.
- Daryl Pritchard, PhD: Vice President, Science Policy; Personalized Medicine Coalition (Moderator)
- Kimberly Westrich, MA: Vice President, Health Services Research; National Pharmaceutical Council
- Guy D’Andrea, MBA: Partner; Discern Health
- Patricia J. Goldsmith: Chief Executive Officer; CancerCare
- Gilbert S. Omenn, MD, PhD.: Professor of Internal Medicine, Human Genetics, Public Health, Computational Medicine, Bioinformatics; Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor